The metal spreader bar and cleat system allows the Flow Wall cabinet to be safely and securely mounted to the wall panel. The cleat component is placed in the panel channel at your desired level. Once the cleat is in place, the metal spreader, attached to both inside walls of the cabinet, is hung from the cleats. Not only does this make mounting the cabinet to the panel a snap, but relocating the cabinet can be accomplished quickly and easily. No screws bolts or brackets need to be removed if you want to move your cabinet up, down, left or right. Top, bottom and walls of the cabinets can be assembled by a one person.
*Panel in image sold separately
- Constructed from a high density board with textured PVC laminate
- Doors are constructed from MDF with radius corners
- Contemporary hardware for a clean, finished look
- Easy to Install and Maintenance Free
- Drawer Cabinet: 24 in. wide x 26 in. tall x 16 in. deep.
- Drawer Bins: 21.5 in. wide x 6.25 in. tall x 15 in. deep.
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Includes one shelf
- Cabinets hold up to 50 lbs per shelf