The Premier Tall Gearbox stands over five feet tall and comes with three full-width shelves. The two large doors lock for added security. This storage cabinet sits on heavy-duty casters to meet ever-changing storage needs. There is also an optional bracket kit that allows the Premier Tall GearBox to hang on the wall using Gladiator Wall Systems.
- Holds up to 750 lbs. per cabinet and 125 lbs. per shelf
- One fixed and two adjustable shelves give you storage flexibility
- The steel cabinet panels, along with heavy-duty Allen head bolt screws and back plates, offer excellent cabinet structure for years of lasting durability.
- The extremely durable magnetic catch powerfully holds the cabinet door when closed.
- Heavy-duty solid rubber 5 in. x 2 in. casters increase this unit’s stability. Front casters lock, making it possible to hold the unit in place while swiveling rear casters make the unit easy to move and dock under modular workbenches.
Gladiator GATB302DRG Welded Steel Tall GearBox Garage Storage Cabinet
The Gladiator Welded Steel Tall GearBox is a really nice cabinet. This heavy duty welded unit is fantastic for your storage needs. It’s 66” Tall / 30” Wide and 18” deep. This unit has 2 adjustable shelves and 1 fixed shelf. The fixed shelf enhances the structural integrity of the cabinet. This cabinet will hold up to 300lbs. 50lbs per shelf. You won’t see any floppy doors on this cabinet, either, due to the powerful magnetic latches. This cabinet comes fully assembled but you do have to screw on the casters. I’ve done it. It’s no big deal at all. The 5 in. x 2 in. casters increase stability. And the front casters lock with a simple step, keeping the unit in place. The swiveling rear casters make the unit really easy to move. If you don’t want the cab to sit on casters, it can be mounted on the wall using Gladiator’s Gear Channels or Wall Panels. This unit is also lockable so there’s no reason to fret about storing your valuable tools. The tread plate doors on this cabinet will stand out. People know that it’s Gladiator. The cabinet is fully powder coated. No worries about erosion. Another really cool feature about Gladiator’s welded items is that they have a lifetime warranty. Lifetime. No worries. I know customer’s that had their cabinets for 6 or 7 years and noticed a bit of the powder coat come off. They called Gladiator’s loyalty team and, BAM, new cabinet. No questions asked. Very cool. Give me a call.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: